Evilla Motorsport's Strut Bar (KR-SB1)
for the Kia Rio (2012-2018)
The Kia Rio is a good car in price, fuel, and amenities. However, because of its economical design, the car is prone to flexing
throughout the whole body of the vehicle. To reduce flexing we have developed a series of strut bars and chassis braces to
reinforce the suspension and body of the car.
Benefits of Chassis and Strut Bar Reinforcement
- Better Driver Feedback
- Reduce Toe and Camber Alignment Changes during
- Longer Chassis Life.
- Better Steering Response
- Solidly Welded Construction: Our Strut Bars are solid one piece parts which makes for a real effective strut bar. Bars that have pivot joints or are made of aluminum flex easily, defeating the purpose of a strut bar.
- Installation: Common tools make the installation of our bars very straight forward, Process normally ranges between 15-30 minutes (Times May Vary).
- Customer Service: We offer both downloadable instructions, and Install videos of our Strut Bars on our site and Youtube page. You can contact us any time.
- Made in USA: Using local materials, and sources, and being environmentally friendly when possible.
- Track Tested: We test all our Chassis, and Suspension products on the street as well as the track under severe conditions with Professional Race Car Drivers behind the wheel.
- Powdercoated Anthracite for a long lasting durable finish!
- Strong Material: Our Strut Bar and Chassis Braces are made of 4130 Chromoly which is Stronger, More Rigid and Weighs less than Mild Steel