Quaife Hyundai Veloster LSD ATB Differential
- Unlike a conventional plate-style limited slip differential, the Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential relies on gears rather than clutch plates for its operation. That means it is much smoother in operation.
- The Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential never locks harshly with a set pre-load of wheel slip across the driven axle, like a conventional LSD. Rather, the ATB differential automatically biases the torque away from the spinning wheel across the axle, to a constantly varying degree, and never locks.
- The ATB diff has many benefits over a standard open differential, including maximising traction and minimizing wheelspin, eliminating torque steer and snatching in front wheel drive cars compared to conventional LSD units, and a maintenance-free design which retains the standard oil lubrication.
- Quaife ATB LSD's differential is proven in circuit and drag racing, rallying and road use, and is produced from Corus steel billets, and is CAD designed and CNC machined, then inspected to ISO 9001 standards.
- Quaife ATB Helical LSD differentials are used by Ford, General Motors and Daimler-Chrysler as original equipment.
- This Quaife LSD has been custom modified to fit the Veloster---please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.