- Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler air
- Custom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle
- Every system includes the innovative, oil-free, high-flow AEM Dryflow™ air filter
- Dyno-tuned air intake pipe constructed of mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflow
- Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and comprehensive installation instructions
- Backed by the AEM limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
It’s a well known fact that cooler air is denser and contains more oxygen. Cooler engine air inlet temperatures result in more power. But your stock, restrictive engine air intake system delivers hot air from the engine compartment! The answer to this dilemma is to install an AEM Cold Air Intake system. AEM starts by positioning its high-flow Dryflow air filter outside the engine compartment, to draw in the coolest air possible. AEM performs extensive temperature testing for each application to determine the best filter location. But that’s not the end of the story. The Dryflow air filter is connected to the engine air intake by an aluminum tube tuned in length and diameter to match the engine’s intake resonance. The combination of cold air and tuned free-flowing intake tube results in increased horsepower and torque. And there’s no need to worry about problems with the engine control system when installing an AEM Cold Air Intake. During development, AEM monitors the engine control system fuel correction factors and sensors on each vehicle to make sure you won’t get any CHECK ENGINE lights. Like all AEM air intake systems, the AEM Cold Air Intake system is made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty.