The 6 Point Tie-bar Brace is designed to reduce deflection of the cross-member and A-arm mounts. Furthermore, it offers more control of the cross-member as well as a very rigid front chassis due to the additional 2 points bolted to the sub-frame.
Evilla Motorsport's 6-Point Chassis Brace (KR-CB6)
for the Kia Forte (2014-2015)
The Kia Forte is a good car in price, fuel, and amenities. However, because of its economical design to sustain high fuel economy and keep the cost low the car is prone to flexing
throughout the whole body of the vehicle. To reduce flexing we have developed a series of strut bars and chassis braces to
reinforce the suspension and body of the car. Our 6-Point is the ultimate in brace reinforcement. It provide support to the A-arms responsible for maintaning alignment during have and imediate cornering, The crossmember is also reinforced to reduce movement during driving, and the last 2 points are bolted to the body for the utmost control over the crossmember giver the the driver imediate feedback, and great handling.
Benefits of Strut Bar and Chassis Brace Reinforcement
- - Better Driver Feedback
- - Reduce Toe and Camber Alignment Changes during
- - Longer Chassis Life.
- - Better Steering Response
- Solidly Welded Construction: Our Chassis Braces are solid one piece parts which makes for a real effective brace. Braces that have pivot joints or are made of aluminum flex easily, defeating the purpose of a chassis brace.
- Installation: Common tools make the installation of our braces very straight forward, Process normally ranges between 30-45 minutes (Times May Vary).
- Customer Service: We offer both downloadable instructions, and Install videos of our Braces on our site and Youtube page. You can contact us any time.
- Made in USA: Using local materials, and sources, and being environmentally friendly when possible.
- Track Tested: We test all our Chassis, and Suspension products on the street as well as the track under severe conditions with Professional Race Car Drivers behind the wheel.
- Powdercoated Anthracite for a long lasting and durable finish!
- Better Material: Our Strut Bar and Chassis Braces are made of 4130 Chromoly which is Stronger, More Rigid and Weighs less than Mild Steel