Evilla Motorsport's Strut Bar (KR-SB1)
for the Kia Forte (2014-2015)
The Kia Forte is a good car in price, fuel, and amenities. However, because of its economical design, the car is prone to flexing
throughout the whole body of the vehicle. To reduce flexing we have developed a series of strut bars and chassis braces to
reinforce the suspension and body of the car.
Benefits of Chassis and Strut Bar Reinforcement
- Better Driver Feedback
- Reduce Toe and Camber Alignment Changes during
- Longer Chassis Life.
- Better Steering Response
- Solidly Welded Construction: Our Strut Bars are solid one piece parts which makes for a real effective strut bar. Bars that have pivot joints or are made of aluminum flex easily, defeating the purpose of a strut bar.
- Installation: Common tools make the installation of our bars very straight forward, Process normally ranges between 15-30 minutes (Times May Vary).
- Customer Service: We offer both downloadable instructions, and Install videos of our Strut Bars on our site and Youtube page. You can contact us any time.
- Made in USA: Using local materials, and sources, and being environmentally friendly when possible.
- Track Tested: We test all our Chassis, and Suspension products on the street as well as the track under severe conditions with Professional Race Car Drivers behind the wheel.
- Bars are Powdercoated Anthracite for a long lasting Durable finish!
- Strong Material: Our Strut Bar and Chassis Braces are made of 4130 Chromoly which is Stronger, More Rigid and Weighs less than Mild Steel
What's the difference Between Your Products and the Competitor?
Made of Chromoly
- Chromoly is a combination of chromium-molybdenum steel, making it stronger than steel with a tensile strength estimated at 1000-lbs per square inch. This makes it the optimum choice for our suspension and chassis products.
- Many competitors sell similar products that are made of Mild Steel which adds unnecessary weight to the Car. Many of our Chromoly Strut Bars weigh less than 5-lbs! and are stronger, more rigid than mild steel. More performance for less weight.
- Other Competitors make similar products out of aluminum or have pivot joints. All of these products flex so much that they fail to fulfill the purpose of a chassis brace or strut bar.
Race Track Tested:
- Many Competitors make parts that are hardly ever tested on a professional race tracks under severe driving conditions. We test our parts on several different race tracks, with professional race car drivers pushing the car to the limits and reporting the performance gains of our products. Our philosophy is, if it handle the track, it's good for the street, if not we won't sell it period.