MagnaFlow 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4.5" Polished Tips for all 2016-2017 Focus RSs.
For those looking to increase performance and better economy on their 2016-2017 Focus RS, take a look at this MagnaFlow 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust System! This exhaust system will help increase horsepower and torque while also maintaining the exhaust efficiency you're used to.
Features & Benefits:
- Increases Horsepower and Torque While Maintaining Exhaust Efficiency
- Mandrel-Bent 3" Tubing
- Straight-Through Flow Design
- Interior and Exterior Noise Levels are Tested Against SAE J1169 Standards
- Made Out of 409 Stainless Steel
- Includes Polished 4.5" Dual Exhaust Tips and Factory-Style Exhaust Valve
- Valve is Integrated in the Connection to the Muffler
- Comes with V-Band Clamps to Help Make Installation Easier
- Proudly Made in the USA
This MagnaFlow (19281) 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4.5" Polished Tips comes with mandrel-bent 3" tubing in a straight-through flow design to get as much horsepower and torque as possible. The interior and exterior noise levels are engineered-balanced and tested against SAE J1169 standards, which means you'll love your Focus' new deep, smooth sound after you're done installing this new system! Proudly made in the USA out of 409 polished stainless steel, this system also comes with polished 4.5" dual exhaust tips and V-band clamps that'll make installation easier. Not only that, you'll also get a modified version of the factory valve found in your RS, but this new valve is meant to fit the 3" inlet piping. Plus, this new valve is integrated in the connection to your muffler, so you'll still get to enjoy the same features as your OE exhaust!