2017 Elantra Sport Rear Swaybar
After 2000 miles of testing Piercemotorsports is proud to release for order the 2017 Elantra Sport Adjustable Rear Swaybar!!! Made from 19mm 4130 Chomoly steel and powdercoated Anthracite for a long lasting/durable finish---has three different settings of adjustability! We've spent the last several months at the track testing different rates of rear swaybars and have come up with the perfect rate bar for both daily drivers and AutoX/Track sessions alike! The bar drastically reduces understeer, aids in lift throttle oversteer bringing the balance back to neutral allowing the driver precise control from turn in to corner exit! Watch our video below as we follow and easily overtake the Kia BSPEC racecar in our Elantra Sport with nothing but the Piercemotorsports rear bar! The bar works with the OEM factory endlinks (non-adjustable) or any aftermarket endlink sold seperately! Comes with the Prothane Motion Control greaseable swaybar bushings and brackets.
Reduces body roll so you benefit from better vehicle control
- Greatly improved cornering traction/lateral grip for safer driving and cornering capabilities
- Distributes weight evenly and improves balance by reducing understeer!
- Every sway bar is developed for your Elantra Sport Specifically after being track tested by professional drivers
- Fast, easy bolt on installation with simple hand tools
- High quality 4130 chromolly steel
- High tech polyurethane bushings from Prothane Motion Control
Our sway bars are CNC precision bent from solid 4130 chromoly steel. The entire bar is heavily powder coated to fight corrosion and give it a great Anthracite finish. We laser cut and MIG weld our bar ends for precise placement and superior strength. This type of bar end will never fail and offer you a lifetime of superior handling.