Direct fit for the left-hand drive 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Bracket available in Black or Rallye Red
- Catch can has a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Integrated check valve prevents leaks by keeping boost pressure from reaching the catch can and crankcase.
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can is fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2017 Honda Civic Type R is the current king of the hot hatchbacks, and it’s easy to see why. The mighty K20C1 produces 305hp and—with the help of Honda’s state-of-the-art torque-vectoring differential and suspension—delivered a record-shattering lap time around the Nürburgring, immediately putting it on a level of its own.
However, performance like this comes at a cost. The complexity of combining a direct-injected fuel delivery system with high-compression and turbocharged power leaves the top-end components susceptible to the symptoms of blow-by, like clogged intake valves and intercooler internals coated with oil. The result is unwarranted temperature reduction of this year’s scolding hot hatch.
End the assault of engine blow-by in your 2017 Honda Civic Type R with the Mishimoto Direct-Fit Baffled Oil Catch Can kit. This kit includes everything you need to protect your investment in a limited run FK8 Type R. It contains hoses designed specifically for the K20C1’s PCV system, simplifying the installation process. For added protection, a one-way check valve has been incorporated into the lines to ensure that the crankcase gasses are always flowing in the right direction.
Included in the kit is a mounting bracket engineered to fit directly on the Type R’s firewall. The setup holds our 2oz. compact oil catch can steady in any driving condition. Our bracket is available in black or Rallye Red to add some extra flare under the hood of the Civic Type R. All these benefits and features are complemented by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.