Now required for every major sanctioning body in the World!
- Rounded collar improves fitting
- Same performance as all HANS Device models
- Injection molded – lighter than Sport I, heavier than Pro Series
- New DuPont polymer reduces weight
- For SA helmet applications only
- Only available for 20 degrees seats
Now reaching its 25th anniversary, the HANS device has gone from something people construed as something only wimps needed, to something that not only every racer wants, but has to use. They have come a long way, improving technology and safety over the years. HANS Sport II Series HANS devices are the newest addition to the HANS line. They feature the same great performance as other HANS devices but are injection-molded to make them lighter than the sport I, and yet heavier than a Pro series. They also feature a smaller collar made from a new DuPont polymer to help reduce weight, and sliding tether safety restraints. These HANS Sport II Series HANS devices are designed primarily for SAH helmets.